⚠️ PM Jacinda Arden moves Auckland to Level 3 and the rest of the New Zealand to Level 2 (again)
New Zealand Prime Minister to announce alert levels after three 'new and active" Covid cases in South Auckland.
* Three community cases in South Auckland - a father, mother and daughter.
* No change to alert levels at this stage, with more information expected this evening.
* The mother works at LSG Sky Chefs in Mangere.
* The daughter goes to Papatoetoe High School which will be closed tomorrow and Tuesday.
* Two of the confirmed cases visited various locations in New Plymouth on February 6-8. It's unclear if they were infectious when they visited.
* They also visited Pak N Save Manukau on Friday February 12 for about 15 minutes, sometime between 3.45pm and 5pm.
Billy Te Kahika has commented on the announcement as well:
Update: PM Jacinda Arden moves Auckland to Level 3 and the rest of the New Zealand to Level 2
Update: Billy Te Kahika has called for a protest to be held this Friday, 19th February, 2020 in Auckland: